A corner stone of this growth strategy is development of the company’s online presence – hence the requirement for a Digital Marketeer. Reporting to the Managing Director, the Digital Marketeer will work closely with our third-party creative agency, our IT providers and various key Fulling Mill personnel. In summary, the Digital Marketeer will be responsible for the implementation of the annual digital marketing plan.
• You will assist the management team in producing a comprehensive digital marketing plan.
• You will then be solely responsible for the online implementation of the annual digital marketing plan within the confines of a pre-agreed budget.
• You will be solely responsible for the updating, and continuous maintenance of, all digital channels with new products, product information, images, videos, relevant news, industry information, incentives, links and any meaningful content.
• You will manage Fulling Mill products on third-party platforms (eBay, Amazon, etc).
• You will manage all SEO in order to maximise the presence of the Fulling Mill Brand across all digital channels and will provide monthly progress reports and date to the MD directly.
• You will manage all social media channels in which Fulling Mill chooses to partake.
• You will manage the company’s digital image library.
Requirements for the role
• You will have a deep understanding of the science of online marketing and will be sufficiently skilled to maximise Fulling Mill’s online brand presence and ultimately sales.
• You will be able and excited to drive all forms of social media.
• You will be comfortable with IT and willing to learn the mechanics of NetSuite, our ERP system.
• You will be used to working to budgets and achieving targets.
• You can demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness and you always look for ways to improve and promote service excellence at all times.
Knowledge of fly fishing and fishing flies is desirable (but not essential) and any knowledge of other angling disciplines would be helpful.
This is a full time position and, whilst ideally based at our Head Office (8 Fairlawn Enterprise Park, Bonehurst, Salfords, Surrey), flexible working may be possible for the right candidate.